Whoever decided breathing was easy has never had the grace of meeting you. You break my heart every time you leave the room.
Well thank you, that’s very sweet of you. Hmm ten things. I can probably only think of five-ish but I’ll do my best to list them all.
1. I get jealous of people who have fathers, whether or not they have a good relationship with them.
2. In saying this, I only ever have long-lasting relationships with people who come from solid, two-parent families. I don’t know if this is subliminally intentional or not.
3. My mom is one of those people who are “anti-pitbull” because she was severely attacked and permanently facially disfigured because of one. I do not share this same hatred for these dogs and feel a sense of guilt because I should support my mother in something that has caused her so much grief, but I just can’t hate an entire breed for something that only a handful of them do.
4. I feel my late sister around me constantly and have had this sense my entire life (she died 8 months before I was born).
5. I am not religious, but I do believe that there are certain energies or frequencies or something of a sort that we aren’t able to understand or control.
6. I have severe social anxiety.
7. I have been taking baby steps at bettering who I am as a person and trying to find the positive in every situation. There have already been improvements.
8. I have mental breakdowns daily because I lose everything I touch. This stresses almost everyone I love out to the fullest and only my mom and my best friend know how to handle me while I am experiencing one of these episodes. They will never know or understand how much I love them because of it. Everyone else thinks I’m crazy.
9. I also have Asperger’s Syndrome and I’ve only ever told four people, and have never talked about it since until right this second.
10. It’s extremely difficult for me to start AND keep friendships but I know that I will love my best friend, Christina, for all of eternity because she is one of the very few people who can put up with my shenanigans.
There you go :). That was extremely strenuous and time consuming to come up with lol, but enjoy!
at one point or another my depression/anxiety has destroyed every single relationship i’ve ever been in (friendships and family included).
i can’t live like this but i don’t know how to fix it.
I’m experiencing a lot of life lessons at the moment. I know this will benefit me, but I can definitely feel the burn.